Releases for SqueezeCenter 7 are available here.
SqueezeCenter 7.3: you can use the repository URL https://tuxreborn.netlify.com/slim/slim7/repodata.xml in the web Extension Downloader interface instead of manually unzipping the plugin.
SettingsManager provides a web interface for
- saving settings for individual players
- copying settings from one player to another (or a number of others)
- saving a set of "default" settings that will be applied to new players
you add to your network
- saving a set of "default" settings that will be applied to new
web audio streaming connections you make to SqueezeCenter
- "exporting" saved settings to share with others
- "importing" saved settings received from others
Here is ademo of the web page to give you an idea how the
interface looks & works (note: this is an old demo, and doesn't show the new import/export/delete functions in 0.7a8 and newer).
- After carefully configuring scrolling speed or settings for a complex
plugin like Michael Herger's excellent Music Info screensaver, easily copy
those settings to the rest of your players.
- Save your normal settings before a party, then remove menus you don't
want your guests to access. After the party, easily re-apply your saved
settings to return to normal.
- Save a set of default web settings that include bandwith limiting
so your web-based listening will always be at the bitrate you needs, without
having to use the web UI to tweak the settings each time.
- Share your customized settings with friends by exporting them as simple text files.
- To save a named collection of settings, enter a name in the text box
next to the Apply button.
- To delete a default (local or web) collection of settings, choose that
as the destination and do not choose any settings to copy. The default collection
will then contain no settings, and will not change/overwrite any settings for
new players or web clients.
- Don't see some plugins listed? SettingsManager only lists plugins that
have per-client settings. Plugins like SaverSwitcher that do not have per-client
settings will not appear in the list of checkboxes.
Other plugins - Home
$Id: SettingsManager.html,v 1.3 2008/11/15 16:33:45 peterw Exp peterw $